Tuesday, May 1, 2007

No words...

Anna's daily bed-time routine includes brushing teeth. "Come Anna, let's go and brush teeth". Anna's routine also includes, trying to avoid anything that brings her closer to bed. Some of her standard tactics include: pretending she does not hear us, "I need to eat my sandwich", "I need to go potty", "I need to..." etc. After about 5-10 minutes of this game, my patience and curiosity about new excuses rapidly deteriorates: "Anna, I am counting to 3. - 1 ........ 2 ....... 3 .... aaaaand nothing! She looks away. I am kind of desperate: "Anna, you are killing me." - Anna looks at me, smiles, forms a gun out of her hand, takes aim with the index finger, and shouts "PIEW" (a.k.a. "paw", "poof").

....I am still recovering.... she is 2 1/2....where did she learn that...but at her age it was actually quite "witty".

No comments: